pilots watches from Glashütte
With the Terrasport, time flies by. On the one hand, because it measures time as a classic pilot's watch - on the other, because it takes us back to the beginning of wristwatch production in Glashütte. Since 1845, the town has been synonymous with fine timepieces, but primarily in the form of pocket watches. It was not until the late 1930s that wristwatches were increasingly manufactured: as precise, easy-to-read pilot's watches. At the height of their development, pilot watches were precisely tailored to their intended use: pilots were equipped with chronographs, on-board navigators were given large observation watches, other crew members smaller three-hand watches.